On Thursday, October 8th, creators, catalysts, entrepreneurs, artists, geeks, designers, thinker and doers will all flock to Detroit for the 7th Annual TEDxDetroit. Franco PR Group is excited to work with them to spread the word about this one-of-a-kind conference.
Check, check and… check.
2. There are only 14 other TEDx conference located throughout Michigan, and as you can see TEDxDetroit is at the TOP of the list.
Which could just be a coincidence, but then again, maybe not.
4. And this year’s line-up continues to bring the best of the best, with NASA Planetary Scientist, Dr. Cathy Olkin, Life Remodeled Founder and CEO, Dr. Chris. Lambert and President and CEO of Consumer Electronics Association, Gary Shaprio.
Just to name a few.
5. Oh yeah, and on top of all those great speakers – they’ve got LIVE MUSIC. With performances by America’s Got Talent finalist Alicia Michilli, Tunde Olaniran, Ahya Simone, Timothy Orikri, Shelby 5, Chance Morris, Darius Simpson, Scout Bostley and Britney Stoney.
6. Not to mention this year’s venue just happens to be the historic Fox Theatre.
Which is the largest TEDxDetroit venue in its seven-year history.
7. Charlie Wollborg, Chief Troublemaker at Curve Detroit and TEDxDetroit Executive Producer and Curator has been a featured speaker at several noted conferences including SXSW Interactive, Podcamp Michigan and Ignite Automotive.
So he probably knows how to put on a good show.
8. If you don’t go you’re just going to be checking Twitter for updates all day anyway.
— Debbie Holton (@DebHolton) September 30, 2014
10. And if that’s not enough to get you to click the registration link. Maybe this’ll help…
Which TEDxDetroit speaker is on your must-see list? Share in the comments.
Alex Fulbright is a digital marketing specialist at Franco Public Relations Group. You can reach her at 313-567-5085 or email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter: @AlexandriaFul and connect on LinkedIn.