Do you have an affinity for all things highly engineered and a knack for uncovering angles that cut through the clutter of today’s media market? If so, Franco needs someone like you! We’re looking for a creative, detail-oriented Account Executive with at least three (3) years experience. Automotive, tech and/or B2B experience required.
The ideal candidate has strong organizational, media relations and writing skills, as well as event and marketing experience and the ability to comprehend and effectively communicate technical information. The candidate will be able to demonstrate past results fostering strong media relationships and earning media coverage for automotive/manufacturing/B2B brands in both local and national outlets. The candidate should also have experience with social media marketing on networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Interact daily with multiple clients and team members
- Work on multiple projects on accelerated timelines while maintaining close attention to details
- Assist in creation and implementation of integrated communications plans (PR, marketing, advertising, events, social media)
- Draft comprehensive media materials including press releases, media advisories, bios and editorial pieces
- Identify and anticipate news trends and story opportunities
- Plan and organize events
- Proactively present new ideas to clients and agency for enhanced communications programs
- Compile data and analytics; develop client reports; measure the impact of client work and effectively discuss its relevance in a meaningful way
- Mentor interns and new hires
- Embrace and embody Franco culture and standards of excellence
Required Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum three (3) years of prior experience
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or a related field
- Industry (automotive/B2B) and agency experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Works well in an open, collaborative, team environment
- Creative, curious, accountable, organized
- Careful and consistent attention to detail
- Thrives in a deadline or goal-driven environment
- Persuasive writing and speaking skills
- Ability to work with limited information
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send a resume, cover letter and relevant writing sample to email@example.com by May 4, 2017 with “Account Executive Job Posting” in the subject line of your email.