Do you love working with iconic Detroit consumer brands, have a savvy for all things digital and a can-do attitude? If you’re an early adopter of the latest technology and understand what “conversion pixel” or “A/B testing,” actually mean, we should talk. Franco is looking for a Digital Account Executive with at least two years of agency experience.
The ideal candidate has good all-around digital marketing skills with a side of media relations including: writing and social media with a strong understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and what’s coming next. You should understand website CMS, social media strategy, advertising and analytics. You know how to manage email campaigns, Adwords and contest platforms.
- Social media content creation (strategy, design elements, copywriting)
- Social media advertising (Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, Yelp, etc.)
- Data analytics (reporting on ROI)
- Google Analytics (track and analyze traffic and KPIs)
- Adwords (build and manage SEO/SEM, PPC, etc.)
- Website pages (minor HTML, page updates, multiple CMS)
- Blogs (WordPress, Blogger, Medium, etc.)
- Email programs (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Media relations/public relations (or a passion to learn)
- Video production
- Monitor social platforms
- Plan, create and optimize digital content
- Compile data and analytics; develop client reports
- Build, monitor and test ads
- Develop emails, maintain lists, create reports
- Attend meetings; develop agendas and recaps/notes
- Conduct research
- Contribute creative digital ideas to integrated campaigns
Required Experience and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism or related field
- Two+ years of experience in digital marketing field
- Positive attitude
- Creative, curious, accountable, organized
- Careful and consistent attention to detail
- Strong writing and editing skills; excellent overall communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task; ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks in an environment where guidelines and deadlines often change
- Works well in an open, collaborative, team environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Account Executive Job Posting” in the subject line of your email by September 1, 2017.
For more information, visit www.franco.com.
Check out the Franco blog at www.franco.com/blog.