Design Internship – Summer 2022
We are looking for a motivated Summer Design Intern who will assist our creative department and gain exposure to a variety of industry initiatives. We’re looking for someone who will bring a diverse background, skills and original design ideas across multiple surfaces and platforms.
The Summer Design Intern will report to the Associate Creative Director and work closely with other team members. This is a full-time, paid internship and includes parking adjacent to the Renaissance Center. This position will be a hybrid work model that includes a combination of in-office and remote work.
- Stay current with design trends
- Present new thoughts and designs both orally and visually
- Create social media graphics for various B2B and B2C brands
- Design informational print materials
- Create digital assets, such as lead gen materials, e-newsletters and webinar presentations
- Work with other account team members to collaborate on projects
- Maintain and use the basic principles of design, visual hierarchy, proper color use and typography
- Actively identify new areas for learning and take advantage of learning opportunities
Required Experience and Attributes
- Must be a full-time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in graphic design, visual communication, marketing/advertising or a related field
- Strong problem solving, typography, color theory, page layout and conceptual skills required
- A creative mind, a positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous internships considered a plus
- Video experience
- Basic photography skills
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a statement of interest that provides us more insight about you, along with any related portfolio samples, to [email protected] with “Summer Design Internship” in the subject line of your email.
All interviews are being conducted virtually and all positions are being offered a hybrid work model that includes a combination of in-office and remote work.