Integrated Communications Coordinator – Digital
Are you energized by working on a variety of projects and collaborating with a team? Do you have a passion for learning and want to grow your career in integrated communications with a legacy Detroit company? Franco is looking for an Integrated Communications Coordinator (ICC) – Digital to join our team to support digital work for clients across various industries.
The role is primarily focused on content creation and management of social networks for a mix of clients, as well as long-form content development, researching, reporting and staying in the know of relevant digital trends and industry topics.
The candidate will have their hands in various aspects of our work. This role has the opportunity to cross multiple industries, including B2B, B2C and nonprofit.
The right candidate will be a strong writer who is knowledgeable in social media and other digital channels. The candidate will have strong communications skills, a mastery of organization and be self-directed to succeed.
Franco ICCs also mentor student interns.
- Write and edit content, including blog posts / social media content / website copy / digital ads / email marketing / thought leadership articles
- Support client social media channels, including publishing content, monitoring/responding to comments and messages, collaborating with Franco’s design team on social graphics, etc.
- Engage with online communities and proactively respond to brand-related conversations
- Identify trends and engagement opportunities that can support ongoing digital strategies
- Remain current on the resources, applications and social tools available to clients and the agency to best meet the needs of clients
- Support special events and campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with community and partner organizations
- Compile data and analytics; develop client reports
- Create and maintain status documents / matrices, activity reports, presentations and summaries
- Attend meetings, participate in brainstorming meetings and develop agendas and recaps/notes
- Identify and create relationships with influencers to serve as client ambassadors/partners
- Work on multiple projects with accelerated timelines while maintaining close attention to detail
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with clients and colleagues
Required Experience and Attributes
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience (including internships and full-time positions)
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Strong writing skills, including an understanding of AP Style and the ability to develop engaging content on complex or technical topics
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks in an environment where guidelines and deadlines often change
- Be an ambitious learner, idea generator and hard worker
- Able to act decisively in ambiguity
- Positive attitude
- Able to shift focus and prioritize quickly
- Prior digital content experience (developing content calendars, copywriting, eye for design and visualization for digital channels, etc.)
- Familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Canva and social media community management tools
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Basic photography skills, particularly using an iPhone for photography
- Familiarity with the PESO Model (paid, earned, shared and owned media)