We’re looking for a Video Producer to join our team full-time. In this role, you’ll work in our Creative Department to make engaging content for our team and our clients. You’ll create unique video content that is data-driven for all types of platforms. This could include online ads, social media marketing, instructional videos and more. You will be leading the day-to-day tasks of completing video projects such as writing and approving scripts and storyboards and post-production editing/processing.
- Take part in coordination and execution of all facets of video production from pre through post, including planning, shooting, editing, and incorporating feedback to meet deadlines
- Display strong narrative storytelling and design sense, including composition, color, and typography
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our account and creative teams to deliver content
- Produce videos to meet different business needs including technical features, event promotions, full-length podcast episodes, social media clips, interviews, talking head pieces, case studies, orientation videos and more
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and technology for video production and consumption
Required Experience and Attributes
- 3+ years of video experience that includes pre-production, production, post-production
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Well versed in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, and other production software
- Expert knowledge in production gear (camera, lighting, audio)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Possess a strong creative voice and an eye for design
- Motivated and able to work with on multiple moving pieces
- Motion graphics
- Basic photography skills
- Graphic design experience
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a statement of interest that provides us more insight about you, along with any related portfolio samples, to [email protected] with “Video Producer” in the subject line of your email.
All interviews are being conducted virtually and all positions are being offered a hybrid work model that includes a combination of in-office and remote work.