With 2020 a few days away, it’s humbling to think about all the amazing things Franconians have achieved this year! I’ve been reflecting on the evolution of our team recently, and I’m proud to say one of my biggest accomplishments in 2019 is the elevation and growth of our team members. From six new team members joining us to nine internal promotions, we’re growing in all kinds of ways to position ourselves for success in 2020.
Why am I so excited about the growth of our team? It’s our people who drive our success. It’s why “people-powered” is a core tenant of what makes Franco different from other agencies. Without their dedication and determination, we would not be able to produce such great work for our clients.
But it’s not just about the work – it’s about building relationships, too. We strive for excellence in all that we do, and that includes having authentic connections with our clients, as we often feel like extended members of their teams.
In a recent client survey, a top piece of feedback across the board was that our clients value our people – not just that our team gets things done, but our clients truly appreciate who our people are and the expertise they bring to the table. We never take these meaningful partnerships for granted, and again, it’s our people who make them thrive.
Here’s a look at how the Franco team grew in 2019:
- Tina Benvenuti Sullivan, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Rachel Burnard, Senior Account Executive
- Lauren Connor, Account Supervisor
- Joe Ferlito, Account Director & Director of Operations
- Dan Horn, Account Manager
- Andrea Kenski, Account Manager
- Neekita Singla, Senior Digital Account Executive
- Erica Swoish Harmon, Account Supervisor
- Lexi Trimpe, Senior Digital Account Executive
- Mallary Becker, Assistant Account Executive
- Joelle Kruczek, Assistant Account Executive
- Nikki Little, Director of Strategy
- Samantha Meyer, Assistant Account Executive
- Tracy Wolf, Assistant Account Executive
At Franco, one of our core values is Opportunity – a company culture and environment that supports and inspires employee and client development. This is exactly why we look to promote from within and reward people who are doing amazing work. By giving our team unlimited opportunities to grow professionally and personally, we’re living our core values…bringing our team’s talents to new heights and producing exceptional results for our clients.
Opportunity is a continued theme going into 2020. We wouldn’t be who we are without our people, and we will continue investing in them and bringing in the best talent to deliver strong results in the new year and beyond.
Another Franco core value is Forward Motion, and with a team like this, there’s nothing we can’t accomplish in 2020.
Interested in joining the Franco team to take your career to the next level? Apply here.