In this episode of frankly…
- Brennan Drake, robotics deployment engineer, wheel.me (2:17)
- Jeffrey Naber, director, Advanced Power Systems Research Center and mechanical engineering professor at Michigan Technological University (4:37)
- Brittany Lockard, external communications manager, May Mobility (7:24)
- Natalie King, CEO and founder, Dunamis Charge (10:24)
- Sushanta Das, technical director, American Center for Mobility (18:24)
Amidst the showstopping cars and advanced technology, tune in as we delve into the future of mobility with these automotive visionaries. They’re leading the way towards electrified, autonomous vehicles, shaping the industry into a mobility-focused future.
Let us know what you took away from these conversations and, as always, be sure to rate, review and subscribe!